Marshall, MI – BluFish Consulting walked away with 14 ADDY awards at this year’s event held on Friday, February 23rd. Representing work done for nine different clients, their winnings included four gold and ten silver awards. In the following months, Gold winners will advance to the district show in South Bend to compete against award-winning work from Michigan, Indiana and Illinois.
“The ADDY’s are always a fun time of year as we’re able to enjoy a night surrounded by our peers and it provides us with a great opportunity to see what others in our industry are doing,” Ryan Traver, BluFish Owner, said. “To follow up our record year with 14 more ADDY’s is remarkable, and we’re honored to receive this level of recognition. We’re looking forward to next year as we keep setting the bar higher and continuously push ourselves to take our work to the next level.”
This year’s award-winning work included:
- Recruitment Mailing for Western Michigan University College of Aviation
- Luther “Badman” Keith Poster for Marshall Blues Festival
- Video Book for Cannon River Ranch
- Photography for Cannon River Ranch
- Logo Design for Rulewicz Mermaid Lounge
- Bank Anywhere Television Campaign for Marshall Community Credit Union (MCCU)
- “Life” Television Commercial for Lakeview Ford | Lincoln
- Noble Academy Alliance for Success (Non-Broadcast) Video for Albion College
- BluFish Website
- Cinematic Testing (Non-Broadcast) Video for Adrian Steel
- Work Load – Drop Down Ladder Racks Print Ad for Adrian Steel
- Bank Anywhere Campaign for MCCU
- Art Direction done for the Noble Academy Alliance for Success Video for Albion College
- Viewbook for Mott Community College
The American Advertising Awards (AAA) are the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition, attracting over 40,000 entries every year in local competitions where the coveted ADDY® AWARD is handed out. The mission of the AAA competition is to recognize and reward creative excellence in the art of advertising. Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local ADDY® Awards is the first of a three-tiered, national competition. Concurrently, all across the country, local entrants vie for recognition as the very best in their markets. At the second tier, local winners compete against other winners in one of 15 District competitions. District winners are then forwarded to the third tier, the National American Advertising Awards competition.
Headquartered in Marshall, Michigan, BluFish was founded in 2000. BluFish is about branding and offering companies the expertise of a full-service brand and advertising agency but without the staff overhead and expense of a traditional marketing agency relationship. BluFish builds better brands through a disciplined marketing approach, high-level creative and out-of-the-bowl thinking.